Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am organizing a bass tournament for April 25th on Lake Travis at Jones Brothers Park, benefiting the March of Dimes.  Contact for information.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Re: Lake Travis March of Dimes Tournament

5E7D6F6F7572437A736E435E7D7E75796F1C0 said:
[b][/b]I am organizing a bass tournament for April 17th on Lake Travis benefiting the March of Dimes.  I am just trying to get an idea of how many people would be interested in participating in this.  Any suggestions or comments on how to best do this would be greatly appreciated.  
Might want to put down how much the entry-fee will be and a payout breakdown.Will it be a team tourn or a draw setup? Do you have any businesses that will help sponcer this event? if so that also would look good. Just a few suggestions and yes I'm interested

·
Registered
351 Posts
Re: Lake Travis March of Dimes Tournament

you got my interest. i would also like to see some more circuit tourneys in our area that is run by someone that isnt trying to get super rich. Remember the good ole days when we had 4or5 circuits to choose from.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The date is for sure set for April 25th, safe light to 3PM. $100 entry per team. There will be bbq by Tug's BBQ included in that entry to be served after weigh-in. Prizes are beginning to come in and I will know more about them in the weeks to come. Let me know if you are intersted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts