Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
POST HERE IF STILL WANTING TO GO, BUT DO NOT HAVE A PARTNER...NON-BOAT or BOAT OWNERS...Great way to meet another fisherman!

I was asked by RMVFISHING or Ruben to go...So,we will try to get a big bite on Sunday...Never met him, but I am willing take someone, that does not have a boat, the opportunity to catch a big bass...

So, I will be going. If I do not win, at least I took someone that does not have a boat, the opportunity to catch a big bass and win a tournament...

When I was younger (21 years old and non-boat owner)  I had the opportunity  to fish a bass tounament for the first time and won big bass on Tolendo Bend. This was in 1983. I still remember that day! So, I know this young man is excited! .

· Registered
724 Posts
Re: Anyone need a partner for the BIG BASS TOURNAM

Robert we met at Academy on Friday. I suggested a Senko. Sorry it didn't produce for you. I know several others that had a tough day also. It is nice to see you take some one out like that. I'm sure he is more than pleased with the trip with or with out the Big Bass.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.