Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on running up to lake tyler to do some fishing with my dad next weekend. Ive never heard much about the lake. And i just looked at a map of the lake and there are 2 lakes connected by a canal! weird!!!! im guessing the fish will be post spawn... thanks for any advise/tips

G

·
Go thu the canal to the other "lake". As soon as the canal ends start fishing on the left side all the way around the bend and into the the little cove that you come to on the same side. Good fishing and good luck!

·
Registered
25 Posts
well I grew up fishing it, and the west part is the most productive in my opinion. but ya gotta go over by the damn and the old restaurant on the cove and pitch to the docks my nephwe always beats them up there

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
my dad used to take my sister and me crappie fishing there when we were kids. my first memories of fishing are at Lake Tyler. We used to catch them as fast as he could bait our hooks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.