Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having problems with my etech and along with south austin marine they are the only place around that works on them. The highland lakes place is much closer than south austin marine so was thinking about running it up there but havent heard much about them. Anybody use them? Thanks!Shane

·
Registered
224 Posts
We've used them for years, the owner Ed is a straight shooter and Murph is the dude that will most likely do the work, they know their stuff for sure.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Action has also worked on my Evinrude. Very good work on my motor but they had my boat for a very long time without contact. They also added things to the quote without communicating and my boat was left uncovered for two weeks outside and was full of leaves. I spoke to them about it and through that conversation told them I would be willing to give them another chance but I never did. My boat sitting out like that under a tree still makes me sick. They said they did it because I didn't leave them with a cover. The boat was finished for over a week before anyone ever called me and they said they tried to call and it was the wrong number. Everything was my fault, that's why I never went back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts