Bass Fishing Forum banner

any whites still running thru riemer ranch?

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  BassinAg 
#1 ·
thinking about making a last white bass trip this afternoon, just curious. i know the weather fluctuation makes it a bit hard to gauge. thanks

#2 ·
lucky - hope you get a reply on this. I was wondering the same thing. I want to take my 84 year old grandfather up there to fish. He went there often in his younger years and wanted to try it again. We had planned on going out last weekend but the weather decided not to cooperate. Hopefully the whites will be running and we can have some fun. Would appreciate it if anyone could let us know if they are still running up there.

#3 ·
Just an update for anyone in the area - tried Riemers Ranch on Saturday ahead of the storm. The wind made for some tough fishing conditions but we were able to land 17 white bass. We also caught 3 crappie and 4 black bass in the process. Minnows works best for the kids but we also caught fish on gold spoons and small white plastic grubs. Good luck out there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.