Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got some more production over runs. This one is 6'10" medium heavy fast action. These have a full grip and short fore grip. It's a great worm/ jig rod. Rod is made in the US with a US made blank. I've got a few now and will get more if there's enough interest.

Also, if anyone still wants one of the 7'6" heavy flipping sticks or the 7'3" medium heavy rods, let me know. I'm currently out, but I'll get more.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Any pics of these? Been looking for a nice rod to set my Christmas present on ( Abu 5600 c4 )..

Albert

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These look just like the 7'3" rods with Ti Chrome guides and all. The first few I got are gone, but I'll get a few more next week.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Robert,

Put me down for 3 of the 7' 3" rods.  I'll send you a paypal as soon as some more funds hit the paypal acct.  

Also, I will need that 7'6" we talked about.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll get them in next week for you Herzog.

For the rest of you guys, I have (3) 6'10"s coming, (3) 7'3"s coming and (2) 7'6" split grips. If you want one of these, let me know.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
yep want a 6 10 sent you a PM.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
7D76721E0 said:
Aside from length, any big differences between the 6'10" and the 7'3"?
The 7'3" has a softer tip and faster action. They are pretty close from the middle of the rod back to the handle.

Skeeterdon - I'll have one for you next week.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
7373362D2C3B362B252730420 said:
Which brand blanks ?
This is a company that makes their own blanks. They are a large manufacturer that does private label rods, rods/ blanks for other manufacturers and assembly work for other manufacturers. The 7'3" and 6'10" rods are multi modulus designs and the 7'6" rods are IM10.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You're welcome Tony.

I'll add that these are production over runs/ left overs. The 7'6" rods were built for a company that is big in fishing, but doesn't make rods and retailed for $179. The 6'10" and 7'3" rods were private labeled for a large boat company and retailed for $149.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
+1 What Jame said ^^^

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
213C273D272F203A213D2C31490 said:
Do you have anymore of the 6'10s?
I think I have a 6'10" available out of this batch. If not, I can get you on the next order.

554D707D7A6D6B6C1F0 said:
Robert,
Do they make any composite rods for cranking, like in a 7'3" or 7'6" length?
JR
JR,
The manufacture just about anything that their clients order, but they don't currently have any composite rods available that I know of, but I'll ask. The only thing I am getting are their left overs/ over runs. That's why they are so cheap. If I had to pay regular wholesale on these, it would be at least $20 more per rod than what you guys are paying and I'd have to order a minimum of 20 of the same rods.

I'll add that for those of you looking for a crankbait rod, you should check out the 7'3" rod. A buddy was fishing it at Falcon a few weeks back with crankbaits and he said it worked really well. It has a nice soft tip and loads up well.

I offer the same deal for all these rods, buy it and if you don't like it, I'll give you your money back. Rods should be here tomorrow or Thursday.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
PICK UP TIMES
Anybody want to meet at Cabela's on Thursday night?

Friday at Mighty Fine at 183/ MoPac at 11:30.  I know there are a few guys that want to meet so this one is for sure. I'll park on the north side of MF and will be in a black Subaru hatch.

By the way, if you want to check out the rods, I'll have some of the 7'3" and 7'6" rods also that you can shake and see if you like them.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm going to be at Cabelas Thursday night at 8:00. I'll park in the lot on the north side of the store. I'll be in a black Subaru hatch.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts