Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got on a good shallow bite today in the Perdanales. Wind had all the bait blown into the backs of the windblown pockets. Caught 'em all afternoon on Chatterbaits in 5ft. of water or less. Best spots were breaks in the current created by all this wind. 1st pic is from yesterday, 2nd from today.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice to see some good fish after a long cold winter. Congratulations on a couple of good trips.  Also, thanks for the hints on what kind of pattern might work for others.   I went out on Friday and caught some smaller fish of rocky drop-offs near Arkansas Bend.  Only three keepers, on small green pumpkin crawfish soft plastics.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm a terrible deep water fisherman, so I stay shallow most of the time. My best spot is one that I've never seen another boat in, so I'm a little reluctant to divulge that info. ;D

I will say that if you can find flooded brush on any kind of flat bottom, there should be fish there. Not easy to find, but if you do, you should do well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.