Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as is sometimes the case in life, inanimate objects seem to know the perfectly wrong time to crap out. This time it was the water heater in January, when it is cold and you just forked over way too much money for Christmas presents for the kiddos and Momma. My water heater was old and I knew it was only a matter of time before it would go out....

At any rate, I called Radiant and they had someone out in a jiffy, got the water heater installed and the quality of the install was FIRST CLASS. Price was not out of line too. Oh and when we were going over the different water heaters I could buy, the plumber they sent didn't try to up sell me or anything. He actually recommended a smaller and less expensive water heater, but I told him he hadn't experienced my wife's showers and I don't want to run out of hot water.

Highly recommend them, use with confidence.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Thank goodness you were taken care of so quickly and for the right price. Those gremlins are out in force. Just had to put 2k down on the car for repairs. Ugggg

Dang that could have been a very nice shallow water anchor. My manual one is up in IL at the farm.

·
Registered
204 Posts
My furnace blower motor went out last night so no HEAT. Been a maintenance tech helped lol but still had to spent the night with the oven opened. Will be installing new motor today. Im glad those guys were able to take care of your problem!

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
Yep, Radiant helped me out in a pinch before. Came home late at night from a business trip and noticed a river running out of my garage. My water heater had failed at some point while I was gone. I think I had hot water by a little after lunch the next day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts