Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys seen this work before? He seems to be very good with machining plastic gadgets for holding things on the boat.

shallow water solutions -       Products page                                            

Looks like good stuff and reasonable price especially if you compare it to the motorized pole anchors. I'm thinking they would work well on the front and back of my kenner so I don't have to throw the anchor when I want to stop and not mount some heavy expensive gadget on my boat.

Of course I have no financial/personal interest myself. Saw it first on 2coolfishing.com in the diy section.

don

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
He has changed his site up since my last visit but he does fab some cool stuff.

I can't vouch for quality as I haven't seen it first hand but it looks pretty bueno

·
Registered
154 Posts
Donf, I just traded my bay skiff for a bass boat and I have a Stick-It anchor pin Original shallow water anchor system makes anchoring fast, quite that I will sell. It works great and comes with two lines(one short and one long) and mounting brackets for your boat. I also have an adjustable length push pole for sale with attachments for picking up decoys, boat hook etc. push poles by Superstick, the only telecopic push pole If your interested you can pm me or just reply here and you can give em a look.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anchor pole

tks Mac,
I'll pm you. doing some welding on a huge bbq pit today but I will follow up. I'm in Gtwn on the Cedar Park side and retired but somehow I have more work to do than I had before I retired.

don

1 - 4 of 4 Posts