Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lake Level 1.80 low. Water clear, 54 degrees. Black bass good to 5.6 lbs.. Mostly staging now on entrance points to creeks and channel bends just out from the creek mouths. 23 ft. seemed to be the magic # today. Pourman football jigs in the watermelon/ watermelon-purple/and falcon craw colors did just fine with a wart craw trailer. DD22's in tenn. shad also accounted for some decent keepers. Crank bite was very soft, but they nailed the jig. Tried a big swimbait for around 2 hours and had four that followed it, including one really good one, but they wouldn't commit. Some males are up shallow. Still a good warm weather week away from the big move. Regards.

· Registered
28 Posts
I have a lake house down at Amistad and it's nothing like you hear at Falcon, then again I go to Falcon and I never have seen or heard of anything down there either. Just don't go across the bridge to go party and you'll be fine. On the water jsut obey the laws with the licenses and you'll be fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.