Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Latest predictions from the park service/dam personnel is a 27 foot rise on the Rio Grande. The Devils and the Pecos are also getting high from last nights deluge and are rocking and rolling from what I saw. Estimate for the lake is 1131.00 level. And we are 1120 and rising every hour. They are probably going to start releasing sometime this afternoon or tomorrow. Will update as I get more information. Well James, ya got your wish for Falcon. It's coming !

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Amistad on the rise ! 1136 level predicted (normal 1117.00)

Updated level is 1126.36 . Current release is 1,165 CFS .

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Top of Dam

Pecos at the high bridge

BlackBrush Ramp

Diablo East Ramp

Diablo East Handicap Parking

454 road to ramp

Latest prediction is at level 1136.00. God only knows how much more will come down. Should have seen it on the riprap on the dam. Carp were schooling along the newly flooded rocks by the hundreds ! You could have took a pitchfork and caught all you want ! That how thick they were.

· Registered
4,330 Posts
That's what I call a rise. Wish we got a little more then what we got. It will make it a little tough for the short run but really should make for a great Fall. Thanks for keeping us posted Carl!

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AMISTAD RESERVOIR CONDITIONS

LAKE LEVEL CHART (1998 to Present)...

As of: Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Elevation (feet)

Current Dam Release (cfs)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOAT RAMP STATUS

Diablo East OPEN Pecos CLOSED
Blackbrush Point OPEN Box Canyon OPEN
Blackbrush Point High Water OPEN 277 North CLOSED
Southwinds Marina (USAF)
CLOSED 277 South
CLOSED
Rough Canyon OPEN Spur 454 CLOSED
Rough Canyon High Water
OPEN Spur 406 CLOSED

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.