Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Water level 1117.24 (.24 above conservation pool) . Water clear to 17 ft. . Wind 5-10 north . Skies clear . Water temp. 63 degrees . Crankbait bite good this morning on 3/4 oz. Hot lips in yellow belly bluegill color . Best was 4 1/2 lbs . that I actually got in the boat . Had a couple I estimated around 6 lbs. that were barely hooked on the back treble and surged at the boat and got off . Usually this means I am off just a bit on color , but nothing else color wise or switching to other deep divers for a different action even brought a sniff . I basically followed the 20 ft. contour line and raked the brushtops along some of my favorite creek channels upriver above marker 9 . Numbers were good at 19 fish for 3 hours . I came back downlake to the humps and river points on the main channel of the devils with the lateral perch and lift/drop retrieved in 40-50 ft. downhill and added a couple more in the 3 lb. range . Then came back to the lodge to warm up . Was dang cold this morning ! Regards!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks fella's . I snuck out that morning . Dianne didn't even know I went . Lol . Well, until now anyway . Lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.