Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It breaks my heart to have to sell this boat.  I've had many incredible fishing trips in this bad boy.  Finally though, after years of using this boat to hone my boating and fishing skills, I've bit the bullet and purchased a much larger center console.  

The boat is a 1987 15'11'', Alumacraft Bass Boat.  It has a 35hp Mercury with electric start and tilt.  Motor is extremely reliabe and excellent on gas.  It is also oil injected, so you'll never have to manually mix oil. I have trolled all day on 6 gallons of gas and this motor has never once given me any problems.  Two casting platforms, and padded casting chairs, livewell, side console steering, two anchormate systems on bow and stern, for easy winding of anchor and pefect boat positioning.  Trolling motor with scissor mount on bow, with big foot control.  I'll also throw in the Lowrance Fishfinder that is practically new and works extremely well.  One good starting battery and trailer has newer tires.  This boat launches and tows very easily and I have clean titles to the boat and motor. Max speed is 30mph and it planes out quickly.  This has been an awesome boat for me, and because it is light and drafts in only 10 inches of water.  I've been able to go where other boats can't.  The aluminum makes it very versatile and resilient.  Registration on the boat is current and she is 100% lake ready for day or night fishing.  
Call me please, as I may not have the oppurtunity to check my emails very much today

Dan 512-484-6358  

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SOLD  :'(, I'd like to thank everybody who called me and showed interest in it.  Now it's time to take my new Bayliner Trophy Centerconsole on her maiden voyage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts