Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just wanted to say hi to the community and introduce myself. I am a longtime lurker, but I have never really posted here. I am 30 years old, work for the state, and have lived in Austin for about 8 years now. I grew up fishing, and it is my favorite hobby by far. I, unfortunately, do not have a boat so I am a bank fisher for now. I do alot of fishing at places like St. Edwards park, but only really catch small perch in those small creeks. I really would like to figure out some spots in the area I can catch more bass and catfish. I grew up on the South Llano catfishing, but I am pretty lost on where to go around Austin for the cats. I also love fishing for bass from the bank(C&R only), I just have not had much luck lately. I did pretty well this year at Reimer's for White Bass, that sure can be fun. Any pointers would greatly be appreciated, I won't take all the fish in your hole home, I'm a C&R guy. Anyways, thanks for the great info on this forum, and I look forward to getting to know everyone-

-keep your lines tight-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts