Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
070D160E1415050E0E131250610 said:
can i buy just the rod for 35 amd wat size is the rod
Nope. I'm selling this as a combo. If you want the rod, ya gotta buy the reel too. The rod is 7 1/2 ft.

Though If you insist I'll sell ya JUST the rod for $50. ;)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've had a couple folks call or text me that they want it. One didn't know when the other had to wait until saturday. I really need the cash sooner rather than later.
Call me and tell me you are on your way here with the cash and it's yours. My phone is posted above. I'll be home all day.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't believe this. Is there nobody out there interested in this flippin' stick & reel??? ::)

Where else are you gonna find a combo like this, ready to fish, for this cheap???

Still available. 7/21/09 9:15AM

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'll sweeten the deal!!!

But it's gonna cost $60 FIRM INSTEAD OF $50 because I need to pay my phone bill so I can get a job!
No, I won't break it up, It's a package deal.
There are images below. Here is a list of items I'm adding to the sale of the flippin stick combo.
2 - Booyah tandem spinnerbaits wht & chrt
2 - Strike King tandem Spinnerbaits chrt/blue/wht
1 - Terminator tandem spinnerbait wht & chrt
1 - Strike King buzz bait White
1 - Strike King buzz bait chrt
1 - Luckycraft Pointer SP 100 Ghost Minnow
1 - Fat Free Fingerling Suspending White
1 - Cordell Spot 1/2 oz. Sexy Shad
1 - Cordell Spot 1/4 oz. Sexy Shad
1 - Castaic Shad w/ spare tail
1 - Castaic Bluegill
4 Zoom Salty Super Flukes Albino
10 Zoom Salty Super Flukes White Pearl
5 Zoom Salty Super Flukes chartruese w/ red & black flake
4 Zoom Salty Super Flukes Baby Bass

512-577-7626
If the phone gets shut off, send me a PM so we can make plans to meet.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
If you were closer to Leander,(where I live), or P'ville, (where I work), I would jump on it. I just can't see spending the time and gas to drive my Hemi to your area.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
After 561 views I would have thought somebody would have jumped on this! So tell me guys, What's the problem??? How can I offer such a great deal on a rod, reel and tackle and basically have it ignored?

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Sorry man, the problem seems to be that you refuse to split them up. That's why it won't sell. I'll tell you right now that pretty much the only reason people look on-line at USED tackle is to find something for cheap that they can pair with a rod they already have or a reel they already have. Not to find a whole new combo. I see you've already had several offers for the rod for $35. If you agree to split them up, I will take the reel for $15 and you've got your $50. Bottom line is, I have no use for that rod, but I have use for the reel. It sounds to me like most everyone else here is in a similar boat with wanting the rod. If you decide to separate them, I'd be interested in the reel. But if you're going to stick to your guns and try and sell it as a combo, good luck. :cool: No offense, it just seems like that's why you're having such a hard time.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.