Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
I am 50- 50.

Sunday is a family day, so I have to clear it with misses EA.

I can tell you now that it will cost me way more than $60 to enter ;D

It is a fun 1 fish T. All you need is one 4-5lbs to get your money back, which is pretty easy on LA. ( Depending on the bite that day )

Get one like Grnhead had, and you will be right up there for a hour $$. ( Again depending on the bite for everyone else. )

Will figure it out by tomorrow.

EA

If I am in will roll with the Collector.. hehe.

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
He is referring to his usual trip costs....

Top off Digger with Diesel - 60 bucks
Top off the cat with Gas - 50 bucks
Case of miller light and ice - 25 bucks
Break 2 Kistlers LTA's on stumps - 658 bucks
Back to the store for more brews for Air, Tdub and crew.... - 45 bucks

Spending time "Doing your part" -

Priceless

;D 8) :p

·
Registered
258 Posts
It is a fun 1 fish T. All you need is one 4-5lbs to get your money back, which is pretty easy on LA. ( Depending on the bite that day )
EA, were you generalizing with that "1 fish" statement?

If not, I wanted to make it clear to everyone that you can weigh-in more than 1 fish during the tournament. You are limited to 3 fish per person in the boat at any one time and any one person can weigh-in 1 fish per hour. So technically, you could weigh-in a fish in all 8 hours.

If I just confused everyone, let me know and I'll try to provide some examples.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I too am still on the fence for this one, waiting to hear if Clint and Bobby are going to do it, if they do I might drag my butt down to Quinlan and fish it too......

·
Registered
9,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wait  24 hours, the forecast will change...

Just this morning, NOAA called for clear skies with a high of 78 degrees.

Now at 7:43AM on Friday morning, NOAA forecast changed to:

Saturday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Sunday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.

·
Banned
1,799 Posts
Got the vacation covered for Sunday so I and D-Dawg are in.

If I understand Pivo correctly, you can keep 3 fish per person in your livewell, weigh one of them in, ago back out, catch a nother and weigh it in, etc...

Not illegal and can't be DQ'ed.

Can we drink during the T or only immediate afterwards?
There was DQ in the past for illegal substances and no fishing license.. If I remeber correctly.

DaHorns- roll your tail on down and make sure Clint and Bobby show up or lese they will suffer Swimmy's wrath ;D.

kp

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.