Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Was heading out to Travis for the ABF LTT on 7/9, when my wheel bearing went out on the trailer near 2222 & 620. Just got it repaired and picked it up today. It was the second time this has happened to this trailer and it is only 14 months old, bummer. Will be on LT 7/23 though, looking forward to this one.

· Registered
16 Posts
Hey Evolution44,
Thanks again for the ride last week, really enjoyed the evening, but would have been better with more fish. We will get more next time. I got your PM, but not your text. My new phone number is 512.921.7810.

If anyone else out there gets a chance to ride with Chris, he is a great guy and knows his stuff.

Matt

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Looks like a real Hurricane might be around for Wed ;D

That would be sweet, we sure need the rain.

Hurricane or not, we will be fishing Wed night on LT.

EA

· Registered
541 Posts
Wish I could be there gentlemen and ladies... I love me some good ol storm fishin'!
:mad:And you all hush your mouths about Falcon needing rain; she is just fine the way she is- yall are liable to hurt the girls feelings and she'll stop producing! :-*

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Does not look the the Hurricane is going to have much of a effect on us.

We will be at the floating dock about 5:30p to start check in.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Eric

ps. My number is 917-0201 if you have any questions.

· Registered
1,471 Posts
I will not be fishing. However, I might be fishing from the bank. ;D

Airfob, I'll call you if I get some good fish from the bank, maybe you can weigh them in for me! ;D I'll be at my same spot, trying for the big bite. They haven't been sticking around though.

I hope it rains too. I'll be bringing my rain poncho just to be safe.

Have fun, I'll talk to my friend and maybe we'll show up at weighing again

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Had a good time despite the weak Hurricane. A little wind at times, a drop or two of rain.

I think 14 teams came out. Airfob will post the results at some point.

This will mostly likely be the last of the Lake Travis Ts for this year. We will go LA every Wed from here on out.

So be prepared to Go Big or Go Home ! ;D

EA

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.