Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

There was some discussion at the HHJ Classic Finale about meeting up at Fayette on the December 30th to do a little fishing and hanging out with the guys. Fishless will be my back seater for the day and I know Bassfinder is headed down also. Come on out and lets chase those Fayette Hawgs around.

I think there might be another group out there that day also. Is that right Fishless?

So lets make it official.

Who: All you austinbassfishing.com types and your friends
What: Fishing and hanging with the ABF krewe.
When: SAT. December 30th (oh-dark thirty, till you leave)
Where: Fayette County Reservoir (Ramp: TBA)
Why: Big Bass & good times 8)

-RH225- <(((><

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Andy just left my house and we were talking about it. Planning on being there as it is now...looking foward to it as it's probably my next time to fish looking at my schedule :eek:

I hope I can make it a full week and a half ;D

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Awesome!  I'm looking forward to it.  I've never fished Fayette Co before.  Maybe I'll have some beginners luck and put a few hawgs in the boat :)  I need to pick up a lake map or else I'll be glued to Grnhead's spots :)

I assume Fayette does not have a limit on the number of boats on the lake at any one time?  I've fished some power plant lakes that only let so many boats on.  

-Rich

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.