Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Associated Builders and Contractors will have their 4th Annual Open Bass Tournament on Lake Travis, June 20th. ABC is a trade association of commercial contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers to the construction industry. This tournament will be open to ABC members and to the public.

LAKE TRAVIS-Saturday, June 20, 2009
6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

Weigh-In Site at: Tournament Point-Pace Bend Park, Lake Travis
2-person Team (5 Fish Limit)
$100 Team entry Fee

1st.............................$2,000
2nd............................$1,000
3rd...............................$600
4th...............................$450
5th...............................$400
6th...............................$350
7th...............................$300
8th...............................$250
9th...............................$225
10th.............................$200

Payback based on 100 teams
(Additional places paid for every 8 teams over 100)

Big Bass Contest
1st place $200
2nd Place $100

Lunch and Door Prizes will be provided to team members

For More Information: Call 512/719-5263 or
Registration form can be printed from web site:
www.abccentraltexas.org

·
Registered
4 Posts
My partner and I will be there. ALL the way from Houston. Fished this last year. Very Well Run tourney. Finished 8th last year....looking to bump up a little...

See you guys there...David, Will be sending in entry very soon....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There are forms at all the Academy's, Cabela's, McBride's, South Austin Marine, Fish Finders Marine Electronics and the ABC office.  Entry forms may be dropped off at the ABC office and Fish Finders Marine Electronics in Round Rock.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Drop off forms to the ABC office, 3006 Longhorn, Blvd., Ste. 104 before 3:00 Friday, June 19th.  I will pick up entry forms at Fish Finders Marine Electronics in Round Rock by 3:30.  Then it is off to Tournament Point.  We will be at the water on Tournament Point with the Trailer from 5:00-7:00.  The day of the event, we will have someone at the Park Ranger Stand and at Tournament Point from 5:00-6:00 am.  See you Saturday June 20th.
David

·
Registered
71 Posts
So do we need to check in before the tourney on sat. morning? Just making sure as I would like to put in at Jonestown and would hate to have to cruise all the way to tourneypoint that early in the morning with the lake as low as it is!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Once you are registered, you can start fishing anywhere on the lake at 6:00 am Saturday morning.

·
Registered
115 Posts
So what boat ramps are actually open? I heard both ramps at Pacebend are closed.

Haven't been on the lake in several weeks, but can't wait to donate my money to with winning team!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
As of last night Mansfield is down to two lanes.

Jones Bros was open last weekend and I think that is the only other publically paved launch.  You can always launch at Dink or Tournament Point but depending on the size of your boat may need 4wd.

Lago, Emerald Bend and Point Venture are still open but are private.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Both ramps are closed.  At Bass Champs over 100 launched from the bank of Tournament Point.  We will have some areas marked to launch.
David

1 - 20 of 38 Posts