Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tracker / Bass Pro still offers this service @ our new location while you wait. This service is for Mercury and some Yamaha. Please call ahead and talk to ME to set up a time to complete the job for you.

We are waiting on the construction of our new 5 bay PowerPro Super Center on the 5 acres behind the BPS in Round Rock. The expected ETA of the new shop is late this year but you know BIG WHEELS TURN SLOW. The good news is that it is confirmed. This new shop will create huge opportunities for customers. We will have a total of 8 service bays which will give us incredible service capacity.

Please give ME IMG_0154.JPG KIMG0023.jpg a call to set up your $99.99 impeller and gear oil service. We will do it while you wait or roam the store. Gary Pender.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Haven't seen you guys for a while because y'all have my 2-smoke 90 hp Merc running really well. If there is anybody out there that doesn't know, Gary's crew is very good on Mercury products. Probably the best!!!!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I live 48 miles from Bass Pro in Round Rock, but no matter. I trust and appreciate the service Gary and his crew provide to us and our boats here on ABF, so the two-hour round trip is no big deal. And if y'all knew how much I detest all the freakin' crazy-ass traffic I have to put up with just to get there, you'd understand the depth of my appreciation.

Thanks for the super quick job y'all did installing my new Fortrex and rear locker lid struts this past week, Gary. Once again I'm a happy customer.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
That Bullet is just WOW

I will be in to get Herbie checked out soon. I blame bull creek for so much idle time on my motor:)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Gary, do you not do it on Johnson's any longer? Or do you just need to set up a time to do it and drop it off? thanks, Greg

·
Registered
290 Posts
Gary, Rick here. I emailed you regarding this a few weeks ago...I received no response. I figured you guys were to busy or you didn't offer this anymore...

·
Registered
760 Posts
Ditto! They are honest, treat you right and will save you a lot of money. I wich I had used them sooner. Maintenance is key and these professionals know what they are doing and your cost is well below other dealers. Trust goes a long way in my book. Just sayin....

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ditto! They are honest, treat you right and will save you a lot of money. I wich I had used them sooner. Maintenance is key and these professionals know what they are doing and your cost is well below other dealers. Trust goes a long way in my book. Just sayin....

Thanks from all of us at the shop.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hey Gary, could you give me a call on Tuesday. I was looking for an update on the boat / time table. I have called three times and I assume you are not getting the messages as you were always quick to call when at the old shop. Thanks Colt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts