Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will continue the ABF service special for 2016. This deal applies to both Yamaha and Mercury outboards. Please call ahead so we can be ready for you.

Call around and price this deal at other dealers and I think you will find that it's most affordable impeller/water pump gear oil deal out there.

We will also match any competitor deal on ANYTHING .

Boat wash and wax
Keel Guards
Graph installs
Trolling motor installs

See you in 2016

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Gary

I for one want to personally thank you for the service that ATM/BPS has given to the ABF/TTZ community. You have always been "Johnny on the Spot" with any problem I have ever had. Best service I have ever had from ANY marina anywhere. That goes back years and different states. Gary has always taken the time to stop and jaw-jack whether it be in the store or our on Lake Travis.

Thanks again Brother..... Merry Christmas to you, yours, and the rest of the staff.

Dave

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Gary and his team have always taken great care of me and anyone I have ever sent to them. Mine was in this week for service dropped off late Wednesday and was ready Thursday at 10am. In addition, they found another quick fix problem while they had. My boat will not go anywhere else. Thanks Gary and the team at Tracker marine.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks David and Cory from all of us at the shop .

We try to keep TTZ and all other anglers of central Texas on the water.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I second what has been said here about the service from Travis Boats, Gary and crew. Took my 98 BassCat in for the impeller change and decided to get the boat detailed also. Man!! The boat looks brand new and is smooth a glass. Thanks Again guys "Great Job"!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I second what has been said here about the service from Travis Boats, Gary and crew. Took my 98 BassCat in for the impeller change and decided to get the boat detailed also. Man!! The boat looks brand new and is smooth a glass. Thanks Again guys "Great Job"!

Thanks Gary from all of us.

Our details have to be the best deal going.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
I just got back from Tracker. My overheat alarm sounded off on my bay boat recently. I brought my boat up to Gary and the crew immediately repaired it. I took advantage of the $99 impeller special while I was there as well. It doesn't surprise me one bit that they are the #1 shop in the nation. We are lucky to have a service center like this here in our city.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just got back from Tracker. My overheat alarm sounded off on my bay boat recently. I brought my boat up to Gary and the crew immediately repaired it. I took advantage of the $99 impeller special while I was there as well. It doesn't surprise me one bit that they are the #1 shop in the nation. We are lucky to have a service center like this here in our city.
Thanks for the positive comments. I am a lucky guy/service manager to have such appreciative customers and a staff that gets it. We work each and every day to under promise and over deliver.

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and we will see ya'll next year.

We will be CLOSED Dec. 24th to Jan. 5th.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I will 3rd everything that was posted above. Gary and crew have always gone out of their way to get my issue quickly resolved and at the best possible cost. He has been available for late night phone calls and even move schedules around to fit me in. I definitely appreciate everything they do over at Tracker.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just responded to a PM regarding the $399.99 spray on keel guard deal that Tracker offers ABF .

We will continue the special for 2016. These things are bullet proof and come with a life time warranty and are available in 6 or 8 foot lengths. We also offer them in customer lengths if needed.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2016 is going to be great.

We will continue to offer all of our specials to the anglers of central Texas and don't forget we have many WHILE YOU WAIT SERVICES and if you have to leave your boat we can keep it indoors for you.

SEE YA'LL SOON.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My spray on keel guard done by Tracker has worn down and now rubbing the keel on shore or ramp.
I have called Tracker and no response since Gary left. Any suggestions for getting this repaired? Can
I go direct to the guys that do the spraying? Thanks in advance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts