Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, ready to let her go.  1995 201DC Viper, New T/M Batteries 12/09 (31 series), Cranking Battery 03/26 yesterday has a 3 bank Minn Kotta charger thought the battery was bad but found one of the banks went bad so new crankin battery with a small trickle charger, other two banks are on the T/M Batteries and works fine, 200HP Johnson Venom (Rebuilt this past year) 80lb Minn Kotta Hand Control with Pro Kontrol Handle, Single Axle Trailor custom fit to boat, Whole tailor, bearing, brakes, Brake line, Hitch all new, Older Lowarance B/W 332 with GPS in console and Eagle 322 on bow.  Did find this year the 48gal Gas tank was leaking was a known issue for Vipers Aluminum tanks to crack at the weld, so ran an external 12gal plastic tank under Deck Ext, So anyone interested. Selling the Trailor and Motor for $4500 firm, giving the boat with it!  To fix the tank is around $2500 professionally, unless you know how to do fiberglass work.  I'm looking to buy a new boat hopefully next year, would be a great deal for someone who wants a starter boat she runs fine fished Austin all day..  Will get Pics soon, IM any questions..d

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Guys I have been on this boat several times. It is great riding boat and handles ruff water very well. I myself have 1995 Viper and have had he same issue with the gas tank. I had it fix last year and my boat has had no issues since. This guy really takes care of his boat and the rebuilt engine is a plus. I know the mechanic that rebuilt the engine and he is one of the best I have ever seen, he has also worked on my boat and i will not let anyone else touch it. This is really a great buy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts