Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
back left.JPG back right.JPG back.JPG front.JPG IMG_3088.JPG

The fall feeding frenzy is here - you need a boat... $4245 obo. (More pictures on Craigslist)

I have a new baby at home so I can't keep the boat. In all honesty -- I would not be selling the boat if I could get out more often. But everything has a season. . .
This boat is a fish slayer - if you can't catch fish with this boat - try tennis.
$4245.00 obo
1994 fishing boat / bass boat. It is a teal sparkled boat and called a Sportco/Tidecraft Sunfire, 15 ft long with an Evinrude 48 special (Model E48ESLET). It goes about 22 to 25 miles an hour, wide open. It has two seats in the hull then has a seat in front and back that sets up higher, 4 total. Not to mention 2 side seats with compartments under them. Includes all emergency requirements -- front and rear post lights, floatation device, whistle, fire extinguisher.
Matching trailer -- working lights and standard 4 pin trailer connection. 19-20ft (I've never measured it).
Custom cover for boat and engine.
Carpet covered top - great condition. Boat has been garage kept at my in-laws when not in the water.

Everything is fully functioning - 2 live wells (under the front and back seat); Bilge pump; 2 batteries (one for starting, one for accessories); 2 Hummingbird Wide Eye fish finders (one at the front seat with the trolling motor, the other at the driver's seat). It has a trolling motor -- I forget the brand, three speeds. It will also come with some stuff but don't what yet. Engine tilt control on throttle handle. Transom is flawless. 100 yards of rope for pulling a tube. One oar (you have a motor, which is why you don't need 2). Detachable swimming ladder.

Details from iboats: This TideCraft outboard bass boat has a fiberglass hull, is 15.25 feet long and 74 inches wide at the widest point. The boat weighs approximately 845 pounds with an empty fuel tank and without any gear or passengers. The maximum horsepower we have listed for this outboard boat is 100 hp .
Items to note -- This following pricing guide only let me select 1 fish finder ($95), 1 live well ($60), and ignored the trolling motor ($110), full size spare tire and rim ($80).
NADA guide: 1994 Sportco/Tide Craft Inc SUNFIRE(*) Standard Equipment, Boat Value, Boat Price & Craft Specs | NADAguides

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your reply Wyatt.
The link isn't showing all the features that I plugged in. With all the features NADA has the "average" at $3905. (Retail is just over $8K) Which is why I added the prices for those extra items.
I'll see if I can't get a screenshot of the NADA (instead of using a bad link).
But a good point- just the boat alone is valued at an avg. $1400: without a motor, trailer, accessories, cover, etc.
Thanks again Wyatt.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
These are great hulls. Modified v hull. Trim if up and fly down the lake, trim it down and eat monster waves. I still miss mine sometimes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts