Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a little coin in my pocket that says it needs to be spent. Anyone want to rumble on LA Sunday say about 7:00 to 3:00 for a little X-mas money?
Quinlan/team/ winner take all

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
DUDE!! I would SO be all over that if I could! I will be in town this weekend but will be spending it with my wife and son.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Scott
judging by the lack of interest so far I'm assuming the following:
1) My reputation preceeds me
2) People don't know me
3) People are sissys
4) Everyone is broke because of X-mas
5) They're afraid of LA
6) They're going to Fayette to increase their potential
7) Lazy
8) Company parties on Sat night
Of course I write this in jest.

I had read that people were missing Wed night and thought this would be a filler to hold us over. I talked to Andy yesterday and he's in if there is enough interest.
I was thinking $20-30.00 per team, not a bank breaker and would pay for the gas, get some practice in if for nothing else, maybe chase that 13lber under the bridge.

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
How much you thinking for the entry fee? I got nothing going on Sunday...

Any chance of making it shorter because I am a sissy? Say noon or one? I have to be out by 2ish.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking $20.00, being done by 12-1:00 is good no problem here.

Just wanted to get out, have some fun, enjoy the weather and fight the grass build up on the jig.

The winner takes all was to keep it simple, Big bass pot?

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
If I can pull it off I will, so mark me down as tentative and I will know for sure tonight.

You mentioned Quinlan, but a lot of guys put in at 360...want to meet at City Park, might draw a few more boats?

Say meet at CP before 7AM, blast off at 7:01AM, be inside the no wake bouys at City Park by 1:00PM - best sack wins? $20 bucks a boat.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
I'll be freezing my arse off on Belton Sat so wouldn't mind getting out Sun and warming up in the sun.

Let me know if this goes down and I'll drag my lazy butt outta bed.

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Just confirmed...I am there.  I have the invite out for the back seat, but both folks are on the fence...if anybody needs a ride..lemme know.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Tom and I are in for this one. I spilled the beans though with my post today -- we are doing more fishing than catching. It'll be very interesting to see what comes to the scales. Sounds like it's 7a-Noon/1p same rules as the Wed nighters, but $20 bucks instead.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
DANGIT, if I wasn't on-call with work this weekend I'd go, just finished off my motor on the boat too...GRRRRRrrrrr....

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
527875607D667B7A67140 said:
I was thinking $20.00, being done by 12-1:00 is good no problem here.

Just wanted to get out, have some fun, enjoy the weather and fight the grass build up on the jig.

The winner takes all was to keep it simple, Big bass pot?
Man now that is tempting.

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
This is shaping up nice...be good to see all you ladies again.

Got Lance fishing in the 10 foot jon boat with me. Got both batteries charged up and the Motorguide 33lber ready to go son! We don't have much range so we will have to stick to city park...hope the bite is on! :cool:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Andy's scale is not accessible so we'll have to use a hand held but other than that it business as usual.

6:45 @ CP, same rules as Wed. night.

Should be fun and warm(er)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts