Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
boy, the things you see if you just go out every day...i didnt actually see the plane land on/in the water...in fact, i didnt hear a thing except for some buzzards wings flapping, but another tragedy apparently has occurred at GT...it's like there's a vortex, like at the bikini triangle, that keeps causing planes to go down, people losing eyewear, and an inability for some people in a boat to stay far enough away from bank fishers...

stunning silver sunrise...

threw the yo zuri, and got swatted twice, but no catching. i do like this lure. it's like 3 lures in 1. you can burn it. you can turn it into a wakebait. you can, um, i forget...

after an hour i tied on the sb 105, and caught a one.lb a coupla casts later. the 105 casts reeeeeeeeally far, which put me in a position to catch something, since the fish were not close in.

missed jesse cuz i hiked all the way to the stump. water level is about 4ft down. gotta take a pick of her. she's hot!

since my back is still tweaked, i might start around 5am tomorrow. the walk back up should be a killer...

·
Registered
247 Posts
I am telling you Bill. Get the launcher. Heck you can use it to defend yourself from falling aircraft if nothing else. Of course the FFA might want to look into your background if you have that launcher near where all these aircraft are being downed.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Um...the FBI interviewed me today. Wanted to know if I knew anything about fishing...and planes...i asked for some ID...Fishing Brotherhood Internetters.
Never heard of em...

·
Registered
247 Posts
I cant tell if that is Jeremy or not. Do you have a picture of them without their shirts on by chance?

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
any arrangement jeremy and i might have involving shirtless pics is between consenting adults. member FDIC. void where prohibited by law.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts