Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LA
Water temp- 65-66 ish. 62 around Quinlan
Some nice sticks in the water. It also must have been snake crossing day. Saw 4 crossing the lake.

Ended up w/ 9 fish. Nothing major, a couple that went 2.5-3. Most fish caught on TR's. Front hit and seem to slow things down for me.

LT
Hit LT this evening w/ my daugher.
Water Temp- 72-74
Started out very slow then finally picked up a few. We ended up with 8 LMB and 3 whites.
I have been working w/my daugher w/ senko both weightless and TR, getting her to hold the rod in correct position etc. Well it paid off w/ this 4.5 today. Picture has some fog in it for some reason. Thought she was going to fall in from dancing around. My Highlight of the day.

· Registered
788 Posts
That is great to see, when kids catch a monster like that. Congrats!

I took a neighbor out yesterday morning to catch a few (he isn't a fisherman) and when he boated about 15 or so he was so happy. It was great to see his rod bend over each time he got bit!!

· Registered
27 Posts
Great Catch CA---Nice Job.
She was definitely proud of her fish. When I saw her Saturday her catch was the first words out of her mouth. She was very proud of her fish. She didn't tell me about her dance around the boat but I kind of figured that was a given. lol
Way to go CA!!!!
Great to see you this weekend SM.
Let's go fishing sometime.
Robert

· Registered
3,573 Posts
Great pic Corey, guess hanging toads runs in the family!

If you make it out to one of our Weds nighters and decide to bring her be sure to give me a heads up, I'll concede to the cooler before we even launch!

See ya on the water soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.