Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was in atx about 3 weeks ago to rip some lips w/ my boi kickin bass n we did really good getting about 15 fish each day. I finally got these pics uploaded from fishing TL all were caught on dd cranks, t-rigginz, n swim baits! purple or pumpkin grn as far as the softies go! I also have some good video n ill try to add these as well!

1st vid of a nice one! sweet jumps

2nd vid

pics!!!!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah you guys are right!!! there are no bass on TL... i wouldnt go if i were yall!!!!;)haha! theres alot of fish on TL just not alot of good fisherman. especially the weird old man who always canoes up to my boat ruins my fishing and says like 3 racist mexican jokes every time im out there not even having the slightest clue that im hispanic!!! Look at my pics and remember my face so the next time you see me you can just row on by n not stop for a joke haha i know he's an ABFer so i thought i would put this in w my TL post cause hell prob read it!!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
20100703181B5A56620 said:
yeah you guys are right!!! there are no bass on TL... i wouldnt go if i were yall!!!!;)haha! theres alot of fish on TL just not alot of good fisherman. especially the weird old man who always canoes up to my boat ruins my fishing and says like 3 racist mexican jokes every time im out there not even having the slightest clue that im hispanic!!! Look at my pics and remember my face so the next time you see me you can just row on by n not stop for a joke haha i know he's an ABFer so i thought i would put this in w my TL post cause hell prob read it!!
LMAO ;D

It takes all kinds of stupidity and a bottle of MD 20/20 to create a racist. Probably lives under one of the bridges.

Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.