Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey I hear ya on the checks.......If I lived where u or buck did, I probably wouldnt miss one. I am sad to hear about the cancel on Bass Champs and McD's. What did you say about giving up at LBJ? Well go to LA Tech and get your confidence back up.....Chumps season kicks off May 17th.

BSHIFF

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
3rd place for the Chumps!!! ;D ;D ;D Got that entry fee back baby...

Great time, 11 boats, 4 limits brought in...

5.96 1st
4.94 2nd
4.88 3rd

No Overs, $55 carries over to next week.

Entry fee is $35 per team, if you wear your club shirts it's $25 per team, if you wear an ABF shirt it's $55 per team!!!!!!!!!! (just joking)

See yall out there,

Z 8)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I didn't see that many mexicans fishing bass champs. :p  My boat is ready for you to fins a boat.  It's getting tired of carring your arse every week. ;)... And bucky why did you whimp out on us last night

·
Registered
162 Posts
It's called a "ball and chain"!! I was on "hold" last night from fishing the Bass O Ree on Sunday!! Next week I will be back, if I do enough house work this week for extra credit............I was married before this one you know, so I've lived and learned!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yep..............sometimes you gotta keep momma happy!! Not everyone can marry a doctor...... ;) (just kidding)
Congrats.........what is that, a check at Bastrop 4 weeks in a row!! 2 firsts, 1 second and 1 third!! Awesome!

·
Banned
1,647 Posts
Hey Warren (aka big dub) I know you were at the tourney Monday night but you need to call your cousin in Austin and wish her a Happy Birthday.   ;)  I was her party and telling stories about how the ABF boys put the whoopin ya last year.

I'd like to try to make it out to one of those Strop Monday Nighters.  I'll see what I can do...

Tight Lines,

Rude

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Rude, Kims b-day is the day before my wifes so I never forget.....You do need to make it out one night, they are a blast and the fishing has been great. Always a good shot at catching an over through June, and the big bass money carried over this week.

Oh and my BC is not for ball and chain :p, thats not an issue at my house ;D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Now BigDub talks a big game.............but I just saw him and he said he was in the major league dog-house over something and had to hurry home!!! I'd say right now he's on a "short-leash" if not the whole ball and chain!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.