Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished again this morning and managed fifty fish some 4lbs and three and a couple of twos..The spotties were in full swing today kept 10 of them and all LMB are swimming to be caught another day.Sorry no pics today left the phone in the truck.Fish were caught on cranks and watermelon tr worms.Mainly fished around carlos and charlies today in that area....See ya on the water......

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
i sure hope your right! i've been wanting to get back out on decker but i've been sticking to this small pond by my house because my luck out on decker has been pretty awful for the past couple of months. its been a blast fishing the small pond because the fish are always biting, but i swear im catching the same few fish over and over again!?!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fished with the wife again this morning and caught around thirty or so she lost one fish at the boat my guess 6 to 8 lbs and then we caught a bunch of spotties two of them were 16 inches long.Talked with one guy on the water this morning nice to meet you...Still the same pattern crankbaits all the way today...See ya on the water

·
Registered
111 Posts
Whats the word on ramps you can launch at? We were going go head out tomorrow am but wasn't sure if mansfield was open. I have a 4x4 and could probably launch at pace bend but I would prefer mansfield. Any quick reply is appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I always use dink pearson to put in but i have been told you can launch at mansfield.... i will be on the lake tommorrow as well I dont care about the weather we might have i bet the bite will be on

·
Registered
435 Posts
Hey Brent, it's been a while, I hope all is well. I launched at Mansfield last week and David launched there Saturday. It's getting close to the level where it may be a problem. Do you have a single axle or double? I'd be real careful with a single axle, but with a double you can tell when the back axle goes off the edge.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.