Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Banned
5,438 Posts
Ok, let's do the math...that is like an 18% ROI on your purchase.

There is nobody with money that turns that kinda deal down.

And, just like BMW dealership says....

"if you have to ask, you can't afford it." :D

· Registered
2,554 Posts
it's an awesome deal. If you want a kayak or something, that would be the way to go.. get the card, wait for a sale.. and you almost get the thing for free.. heh

well, you know what I mean.

my part.. was humor..

· Banned
1,010 Posts
Andy, be sure to bring this gift card to the TTZ T on LA. I'll take it in leiu of the 4th place tackle pack!

It's a great deal for those interested in an HD or sideview sonar. You may also consider breaking up the gift card into $500 chunks with $50 or $100 discounts. I'm sure you've already thought of that.

PS. Did you return $3000 worth of senkos or something to get a gift card that big? :)

-Rich

· Registered
1,412 Posts
22262F44414F170 said:
Andy, be sure to bring this gift card to the TTZ T on LA.  I'll take it in leiu of the 4th place tackle pack!

PS.  Did you return $3000 worth of senkos or something to get a gift card that big? :)

-Rich
I like Rich's idea in regard's to a tackle pak :D

I heard he returned 6 steeze reel's that were collecting dust.

Jim

· Registered
5,334 Posts
I can assure you there is nothing fishy about it. Andy's probably got way too much stuff as is. My guess is he won it and doesn't need the remainder. I would say if your not interested or have something nice to say probably best not to post.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.