Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
I wonder what the purpose of that third one is too? The one on the port most side looks to be a different model or brand. Perhaps it goes deeper that the other 2?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Uh-oh. I see that lunkerlarry looked at that...... He's been eyeballing one of those.
I'm especially liking that torquemaster. But the whole package is beautiful!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
good lookin boat guys, nice job
just a little too much $hit hangin of the back for me, but I don't catch fish anyways, so who cares

·
Registered
137 Posts
Should have bought a Ranger !!!!

Nitro has no resale or trade value
I'm sure during the purchase he was not thinking about what he could sell his boat for in 5-10 years. I would guess his research found a quality boat with the right price point that also allowed him to load it down with the best electronics.
I know this is an open forum but kicking a guy in the frank and beans after buying a new boat is not always idea...but I'm sure you drive a 2016 Ranger loaded.

·
Registered
190 Posts
The far starboard side pole is a Humminbird 360 transom mount. I put the Ulterra trolling motor so i did not have the option to put the trolling motor mounted 360 imaging. I looked at a bunch of boats before i made my decision. I had a Nitro Z7 before this and i wanted the new Nitro but longer, so that's what i got. It was just an added bonus of not having to spend another $15-$20K to get another brand of boat. Nitro has come a long way from the old days. It is also an added bonus that i got the $1000 Bass Pro Shops gift card because Edwin won the classic, and you also get the owners card which gives you 10% to 20% off items in the store for 2 years. Everybody out there has their preference of boat and mine is a Nitro, just like everybody has their preference when it comes to trucks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
L
The far starboard side pole is a Humminbird 360 transom mount. I put the Ulterra trolling motor so i did not have the option to put the trolling motor mounted 360 imaging. I looked at a bunch of boats before i made my decision. I had a Nitro Z7 before this and i wanted the new Nitro but longer, so that's what i got. It was just an added bonus of not having to spend another $15-$20K to get another brand of boat. Nitro has come a long way from the old days. It is also an added bonus that i got the $1000 Bass Pro Shops gift card because Edwin won the classic, and you also get the owners card which gives you 10% to 20% off items in the store for 2 years. Everybody out there has their preference of boat and mine is a Nitro, just like everybody has their preference when it comes to trucks.
I love my little Z7...been eyeing the Z20 for a few months now. Your Z21 is a sweet boat!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm sure during the purchase he was not thinking about what he could sell his boat for in 5-10 years. I would guess his research found a quality boat with the right price point that also allowed him to load it down with the best electronics.
I know this is an open forum but kicking a guy in the frank and beans after buying a new boat is not always idea...but I'm sure you drive a 2016 Ranger loaded.
You are wrong on re sale value. The fellow who bought this rig traded a 2010 Z 7 and I sold it in less than 3 weeks.

FISHER1600 IS who is wrong...is what I'm indicating.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts