Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering selling my boat if there are any serious buyers out there. If you are just getting into bass fishing, or are a veteran angler but want a bass boat that fits in a garage, this is the boat for you. This is basically a scaled-down mini-version of a tournament ready boat.

This will help with COVID 19 boredom.

Specs:

17'6'' 2013 Nitro Z6 x/115 HP Mercury Pro XS
Mixed graphs- console has a 7'' Lowrance Gen2 Touch with down & side scan, the bow has 2 yr old 7'' Humminbird Helix w/ downscan unit on the trolling motor
Upgraded trolling motor to 24V, 48'' Minn Kota Terrova 80 LB Thrust w/universal transducer
****Twin 10' Minn Kota Talons added last year. (total of $4700 invested in just the talons, jack plate and brackets)
Manual 8'' jack plate added to help offset the weight of the talons and brackets.
Added TH Marine hydras to the batteries and solid aluminum trolling motor nut upgrade for less noise and vibration.
Custom fiberglass plate on console to mount a camera.
Remote controlled bow light.
Floatation devices included.

The minor negatives: The hull has minor scratches from normal use. The cable that tracks the motor angle is loose and needs to be reconnected. The plastic cover for the trolling motor housing is damaged, but the unit is fully functional. The carpet is good with no holes, but has minor stains from normal use.

The boat has been garage kept its whole life (I am the original owner). The motor has minimal hours and I can have the numbers pulled before purchase with a few days lead time (but I am pretty sure it's well under 100 hours). I have used gas treatments on EVERY tank of gas and used only premium DFI oil.

I added a spare tire holder to the trailer and an extra step.

I hate to sell it, but I don't take it out as much as I used to. The price is adjusted for the negatives listed above, so please don't start a haggling war. I do plan on purchasing another boat soon so I offer two configurations:

$16,500 without the talons, brackets, or jack plate ( I will remove them for free, but need some lead time).
$19,750 with the talons. (Best deal).

Timing and cash offers may allow for some flexibility in pricing. The longer things go, the more likely I am to just keep the boat. Pictures attached. Msg me if you want me to send more pictures.

Serious inquiries only. No scams or similar gimmicks. I hold the clear titles on the motor and boat. Title and keys will be transferred AFTER the funds clear via EFT.

IMG_6807.jpeg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts