Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted ealier in the year about 4 boats that were going to be available for purchase within a few months. I have presold my 20I, but there are still 3 boats that just came in that will be available in about 10 months. They are the new ZX20 and 2 ZX 21's. If you may be interested please let me know and I will get you some pics. Also there are a few other boats that are available right now, again contact if you are interested.

So here are the pics of my boat, granted my camera stinks boat looks orange but actually laser red, silver spur and white. Boat was ordered with a HB 1198C, 898c and 101 Fortrex. Second console was ordered loose, with armor coated trailer, and polymer fenders.

Boat will be wrapped soon, to include motor cover. All other boats are wrapped already and protected.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Love the colors man

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks again for the comments. I haven't ran them side by side in comparison, the I class does have the best ride of all the Skeeters. IMO I do have to say that is the first I have heard about 80 from a ZX series but possible, I guess with some perfect conditions and an empty boat. I do have first hand account of a 2011 20I that is running 77 with a Bravo 1 prop. My self I have hit 73 with 2 people and tournamant load in the cooler mornings. This was with no modifications to the jack plate after rigging from dealer.

Hey marine have you heard of the ArmyBassAnglers? You would be a great candidate to join us. We assist wounded soldiers and marines by doing fundraisers and such. Granted the name doesn't say it all. We have soldiers, marines, airpeople (LOL), and those sea guys. ha If there are any other prior service out there and you are intersted please send me a PM. You can check us out at the armybassanglersdot you know. HA

1 - 9 of 9 Posts