Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone,

I have invitations/tickets available for the biggest 2 day party at the rodeo-BULLET PROOF.  I'm sure many of ya'll have been to this party before.  It is a 2 night event which has unlimited food and drink included with the price of your ticket.  Ticket packages are called sponsorships since the money goes to scholarships for young Texans.  See below for the full price list of sponsorships.  The entry level sponsorship is $250 which gets you 10 invites and 2 VIP invites (VIP area has liquor, non-vip just has beer).  So basically you and 11 of your friends can come hear live music, have unlimited BBQ and drink for $20.83.  And the deal gets better if you decide to upgrade to a higher level sponsorship.  And, if you decide to come both nights, well you just maximized the value of your invite.  I will be working the party so we can talk fishing if you'd like.  If your wondering what I get out of this, I get to park for free at the rodeo and get to work the coolest party at the rodeo.  Come out and donate to some deserving kids and enjoy some BBQ and beverages.

Matt

2010 BULLET PROOF RODEO PARTY
March 26th & 27th

Join us at the Star of Texas Fair & Rodeo’s Bullet Proof party as we blow out the end of the Rodeo with Live Entertainment, Dancing, the BEST BBQ in Texas, Ice Cold Beverages & FUN with a few thousand of your closest friends!!

Held in a private tent on the Fairgrounds, Bullet Proof is two nights of BBQ, bands, beverages and a “boot-stompin’” good time!

Group packages are available for purchase to grant you admission to the biggest party on the Fairgrounds! Each invitation includes one ticket for Friday and one ticket for Saturday, each allowing one person admission.
**VIP guests will have access to a private section of the party with premier beverages and food**

Don’t miss out. Sponsorships are now available from Bullet Proof Committee Members.  HELP US RAISE MONEY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS FOR TEXAS KIDS!!

Sponsorship Opportunities:
• $250 – 10 Invitations & 2 VIP Invitations
• $500 – 30 Invitations & 6 VIP Invitations
• $1,000 – 50 Invitations & 14 VIP Invitations
• $2,500 – 95 Invitations & 40 VIP Invitations
• $5,000+  Custom Packages Available
**Extra VIP Invitations can be purchased at the $500 level and above for $100 each giving you access to the party Friday & Saturday night**  

It’s time to get your tickets for the 14th Annual
Bullet Proof BBQ Blowout Party!!!

For more information or to purchase invitations please contact Matt Warren at 512-423-7136 email: [email protected]

You can order invites online at the link below.  Just please put my name (Matt Warren) in the member who referred you box so they know I am pulling my weight.

http://www.rodeoaustin.com/events_detail.aspx?id=36

· Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the $250 gets you 12 invites total and that's all you pay period.  With your invite you and 11 other people can get into the party, and it's all you can eat seriously good BBQ and all you can drink beer/water/soda pops.  There are tip jars in the party if you feel like tipping-that $ goes towards the scholarships also.  The vip section has hard liquor and your 250 package includes 2 VIP tickets.  The invites are also good for both nights the party is held.  You can go both nights or just go one night and give your invites to a friend.   So it really is a very good deal

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.