1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help.

2009 Ranger "Zeus" edition
Trying to sell before financial ruin.
Engine may have 30 hours on it.  Garage kept at all time.  Has one of a kind Line-x spray on keel guard, lifetime guarantee. 4 bank Pro-charger, Ranger edition, 15 amps per bank.  Minn-kota 101, 36 volt trolling motor.  Custom boat and motor cover.  Tuff skin traveling motor cover.  15" offset jackplate.  Wired for "blue" connector series Lowrance graphs.  Not too sure which of the 4  graphs I would include, maybe all of them.

X37 black and white
LMS 520C
LCX-28C-HD
LCX-113C-HD

The motor is Warrantied through the "Yes" program until April 2015.  I do not know how that transfers to the 2nd owner?  I am not a guide and run this boat to make it last.  Anyone who knows how I fish, knows I do not abuse my boats.  

$49,000.00

Robert Johnson

·
Registered
389 Posts
you might try texas boat world in killeen. I believe that they take boats on consignment or just buyes them. here is a post by john from another thread

5 General / For Sale (Boats/Tackle/Etc) / Trade or Consignment
on: Apr 26th, 2010, 9:11am

Do you have an older or newer boat that you want to either upgrade or down-grade. Well now is the time to do it. If you have a boat that you just want to sell then i can help with that as well, we will sell you boat and do everything we can to move it quickly for you. Just ask me about a consignment deal!!!

[email protected]
www.texasboatworld.com

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
this is a sweet ride. Bump for a buddy.

Robert, Give me a call. Number is below.

Donnie

·
Registered
120 Posts
Robert you ever need a partner after you sell your rig you are always welcome to fish with me out of my Champion.

Its not as nice as your Ranger but it it gets the job done.

Allen Wares 496-5830 cell

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
needs a home

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
7E6D626B697E6E636E2C0 said:
Please help.

2009 Ranger "Zeus" edition
Trying to sell before financial ruin.
Engine may have 30 hours on it.  Garage kept at all time.  Has one of a kind Line-x spray on keel guard, lifetime guarantee. 4 bank Pro-charger, Ranger edition, 15 amps per bank.  Minn-kota 101, 36 volt trolling motor.  Custom boat and motor cover.  Tuff skin traveling motor cover.  15" offset jackplate.  Wired for "blue" connector series Lowrance graphs.  Not too sure which of the 4  graphs I would include, maybe all of them.

X37 black and white
LMS 520C
LCX-28C-HD
LCX-113C-HD

The motor is Warrantied through the "Yes" program until April 2015.  I do not know how that transfers to the 2nd owner?  I am not a guide and run this boat to make it last.  Anyone who knows how I fish, knows I do not abuse my boats.  

$48,000.00

Robert Johnson

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Bump for a Buddy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts