Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Man this is a smokin' hot boat, I have always wanted this kind. Just wish I had a few more funds.......

Good luck sellin' it Gerald....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Z9 CDC moves pretty good. Solo it is a 75mph boat. With big Ed, me and a tournament load it still runs 71mph. Not the 80mph Nitro was shooting for but plenty fast enough with a very stable, smooth and dry ride.

The dual center console is love / hate thing. Some folks like it and some don’t. There are advantages and disadvantages. It rides better sitting on the centerline of the boat, there is no splash, two big guys can stand up at the same time and go to your respective casting decks and driving from the left side is a natural as getting into a car. Unless you’re British! However everyone is used to sitting on the front deck step to tie on your tackle. On the CDC you need to sit on the flat deck which is strange at first but you get used to it. Plus you need to be careful of your rod tips when stepping to the front deck. Other than that I actually prefer the CDC over the DC.

If someone is interested in the boat and can be a little flexible on the taking delivery then I can be a little flexible on the pricing. I want to get my new boat on order and it would be great to have this one sold.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Honestly I don't think you sit that close to your partner. This is a wide beam boat. The picture might not do the width justice. I'm 6'1", 200# and my partner is 6'4" and let's just say he's nearly twice the man I am. I don't think we have ever touch shoulders despite Swimmy's "Thelma and Louise" comments!

Here is a picture of EdM and I cruising down the lake in full Thelma and Louise fashion!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.