Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the complete results for every Wed night tourney we had in 2008 along with some interesting stats and season highlights...

LAKE AUSTIN

LAKE TRAVIS

Top $ Earners (Over 1K)

Top 3 Heaviest Bags

1. Dale and Jack 28.04 lbs on LA 8/6

2. Dale and Jake 25.85 lbs on LA 7/16

3. Jay and Jonathon 24.93 lbs on LA 7/30

Top 3 Biggest Bass

1. Kevin 11.34 lbs on LA 5/7

2. Yung 10.78 lbs on LA 4/23

3. Kevin 8.91 lbs on LA 6/4

It's been a great year guys and I really enjoyed fishing with everyone that came out, I got to meet a lot of new faces this year as well as see some old friends.  

I hope everyone enjoyed the 08 Wed nighters as much as I did.  Congrats to all that finished in the money and took home gift cards/tackle packs and thanks again for coming out!

If I had to sum up the Wed nighters in one pic this would be it...

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!

· Registered
92 Posts
Congrats to all the top earners and toad hunters! And thanks again to Eric, Andy, Swimmy's Dad and anyone else who helped put these things on. Can't wait until next year and certainly looking forward to the Saturday tourneys.

Louie

· Registered
1,412 Posts
What a season :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sure hope for the big money winners the IRS is not lurking on the ABF ;) LOL

Thanks again Eric, Andy, Larry and ABF. HHJ tourneys and 360 gatherings have definately given me some great times that I will remember for a lifetime.

Jim ;D

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Thanks for putting the stats together Andy, you do have mad math skills.

Looking back, 21 weeks of Tournaments sure did go by fast. A lot of good times for sure.

I just am not sure what I am going to do on Wednesday night now. Hmmm. maybe mow the lawn, or clean out the attic or something.

EA

· Registered
416 Posts
I would like to congratulate all of you on a great season. Lake Austin is truely a beautiful gem. I only regret I had a but a few tournaments to fish. Hopefully next season I will give more money to those, that know Lake Austin and Travis better. I would also like to get to know a lot of you at the boat ramp afterwards. Seemed like I never had time to sit and relax afterwards and get some insight while working on my 12 oz curls. To this year I raise my Lone Star and praise the winners. To next year I raise my rod in vengance. LOL Great year guys, a one for the record books. Skeeterdale Eat Sleep Fish

· Registered
102 Posts
Thanks to all who have put this whole deal together. I wished I would have found it earlier but there is always next year. It also gives me a year to learn the lake a little better. If you are on the lake and see me in my old red legend stop by and say hello and share a brew.

· Registered
1,471 Posts
Thanks for putting this on, it was fun. I fished 3 or 4 of them, and it was a blast. Made a check 1 time, with a big bass. Cool little tournaments, with a relaxed atmosphere.

My regrets, was deciding not to fish 2 of the LT HHJ's and I caught 4-5lbers. that night from the bank in the same time limit. ::)

Can't wait till next year!

· Registered
788 Posts
Way to go guys! A great year of great fishing! I'll be coming back just to fish the Wed nite HHJ's! I think that would be worth the trip. I didn't get to fish as many as I would have liked this year, and then I ditch out at the end. (what a tool)

Congrats to all and I WILL be at a few of these next year!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.