Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just took in this beautiful 2008 Triton 190LTS. This boat is very clean and comes equipped to get on the water.
This boat comes with:
-Garmin GPS 440s on the console
-Raw Water Wash Down unit
-CB Ship to Shore radio
-CD player
-6 disc Changer
-T Top with 4 Rocket Launchers
-3 Bank battery Charger
-Stainless 19p Vengence Prop
-Mercury 150 Optimax
-3 years remaing on warranty
-Minnkota Saltwater Edition Riptide 3x 80lbs Trolling motor
-Tandem Axle Trailer
This is a great boat for the money folks, asking $25,900. Trades Welcome. Email me at [email protected] or call me here at the shop at 254-699-9151 or on my cell at 304-894-2205. I look forward to talking to you!
Joshua Brown
www.texasboatworld.com
www.tournamentsaverpro.com

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Re: 2008 Triton 190LTS Center Console (warranty unitl 2013!!)

Holy makrel.. that cleaned up super nice ;)

I tell ya what...I have been researching the hell out of the Triton LTS series and.. I have had sooo many offers on other boats from Biloxi to Virginia (trying to get me to buy their boats) and I just could not figure out a reason to get anything but another Triton.

Josh.. beautiful boat...If it was not for the fact I want a bigger boat because I want to be all macho.. lol.. that would be exactly up my alley.

Russ

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Russ,
Are you still an owner of a Triton 186? I hope not. You sure you dont want to shrink your need down a little? I can make it a little better of a deal for ya! :D

I am ready to move this boat before next weeks end, make me an offer and lets talk folks! :cool:

·
Registered
2,561 Posts

I think he has to wait until Monday to check with his credit union. I think he sees the value in this boat, so we will see. Either way, he will have a solid boat.. heh

As for that 190 LTS, I am very very tempted, but I want to get this one out of the garage before I get my hopes up in any direction.. heh

I sure will miss this 186..she purrs like a kitty.. well, a BIG kitty :p now but I am going to love stepping up to a bigger boat ;)

Russ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts