6am-3pm. Weigh in at City Park
$90.00 entry fee per team
1st- $1200
2nd- 500
3rd- 300
4th- 10th- 100
Big Bass- $300
**Based on 60 paid teams
Win $10,000 with the tagged fish program. 10 tagged fish will be released and one will be worth $10,000!

Each paid contestant gets a free raffle ticket, with prizes given away at weigh in.
Food and Drinks provided at weigh in

INFO:
Daniel Gibson (210) 844-5836

I got this flyer on my windshield while parked at Walsh Landing. Jacky also has registration forms at FishFinder's Marine. I am sure they also have registration forms at Sportsman's Warehouse in RR

· Registered
796 Posts
SprintProBass175 said:
Benefiting the Austin Slams Cubs Youth Baseball Team
6am-3pm. Weigh in at City Park
$90.00 entry fee per team
1st- $1200
2nd- 500
3rd- 300
4th- 10th- 100
Big Bass- $300
**Based on 60 paid teams
Win $10,000 with the tagged fish program. 10 tagged fish will be released and one will be worth $10,000!

Each paid contestant gets a free raffle ticket, with prizes given away at weigh in.
Food and Drinks provided at weigh in

INFO:
Daniel Gibson (210) 844-5836

I got this flyer on my windshield while parked at Walsh Landing. Jacky also has registration forms at FishFinder's Marine. I am sure they also have registration forms at Sportsman's Warehouse in RR
Also found at Academy.....

· Banned
1,010 Posts
Anyone hear how this tourney ended? Chacmool and I visited with the T director at the CP ramp this morning. He said there were 33 boats registered. He also confirmed the fish Jukebox caught on Fri was one of the 10 tagged fish. Apparently the winning tag # was in a sealed envelope to be opened at the end of the tourney. We'll have to find out if Jukebox had the winning number :)

-Rich

· Registered
1,668 Posts
Well, I was out there, and we stunk it up, we had only three swimmers for... not much! The payout had changed drastically since there were only 32 teams. First was $600.00, Second was $300.00, and Third was $100.00, I think they gave a combo rod and reel for BB. It was a strange strange day. The fish were not on the inside grass pattern that they had been on for a month! Great! So we tried other spots and other patterns just could not get'em. Some fish were caught off beds, I just could not see any, and we did look for a while. Oh well maybe next time! JR

· Banned
1,010 Posts
JRoberts said:
Well, I was out there, and we stunk it up, we had only three swimmers for... not much!  JR
You weren't the only one.  Sun was tough for us also.  My two dinks weren't worth a fishing report  ;)  Saw a lot of boats scrambling to find fish.

I'm curious to hear what the winning weights were and how they caught them.  I hope they don't say they caught them on a jig, b/c thats the ONLY thing I didn't try on Sun :)

-Rich

· Registered
109 Posts
We fished the tourney also sunnday. We had 16.48lbs, but new from all the reports that we were hereing through the week it wasent going to be enough to win, but hoping for a check. Ha Ha , three sacks at 20+ lbs with 24+ being the winning stringer. We worked the inside grass line all day had a limet by 9:30 and was culling by 9:45, just could not find a big gal that would bite. We found one we guestinmated to go 7 or 8 but she just sat there when we pitched to her for about an hour. It was a good day for us but sure was looking for BIG MAMA to bite.

· Registered
7 Posts
we fished this tourney and got 2nd ... we had 20.48 lbs and 3rd had 20.41 lbs... and 1st was 24.38 i think.. we had a great day out there really targeting boat doaks by the fat farm .... thrn running up by cp but same pattern boat doaks underneath. all fish was on a senko wacky rigged ... overall awesome day first check i have won ... look forward to more great lake austin...jared

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.