Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Skeeter 20i with only 20 hours. Loaded with all options. Yamaha 250 HPDI, Minn Kota 101lb 36volt Maxxum Pro with built in transducer, Minn Kota 4 bank charger. Lowrance 332's at bow and console with NMEA back bone cable. Additional options include the steering wheel spacer, hotfoot, extra ice chest, am/fm/cd with satellite ready radio, adjustable angle foot platform for the trolling motor, Hamby Keel Protector, Oxymax Livewells and 4 Optima Batteries. I also have a brand new $600 aurora boat tarp that has never been used that I will let go with the boat. The boat is super clean and the asking price is $39,995.

(512) 470-3055

G

·
texastarheel35 said:
I saw this boat while sitting in traffic in Round Rock thursday around 6:30 on I35 it is a sweet rig. Good Luck selling it. I am in the boat market but my wife likes wake boarding so no bass boat for me unfortunately.
Are you looking for a fish/ski or for a wake board boat?

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Basically, the iClass is the "Cadillac" of the Skeeter product line. It has several upgrades that the ZX model does not carry. Stuctural wise, they are the same, but the iClass is 4 inches wider  in the seating area and has a sharper V in the back of the boat. The iClass has a different cosnole and cockpit design, it has digital gauges instead of analog gauges. It is also a little heavier boat giving it a smoother ride. The 20i is the same length of boat as the ZX225 at 20'2" but has a higher Horse Power rating at 250 instead of 225. The iClass also has other features such as the DMS system, which is a electronic control system operating different controls such as electric locks and an alarm system. I have attached a link that describes many of the options that iClass has. Personally, I have owned 2 ZX's and this is my first iClass. Both boats are great boats, but I prefer the creature features that the iClass gives, but most of all the ride of the iClass is definitely  a smoother ride.

http://www.skeeterboats.com/assets/literature/2008_Catalog/Skeeter_i-Class_Series.pdf

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.