Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 Ranger Z20 that I am looking to sell ASAP.  Asking 26,000 OBO for the boat but am willing to consider any reasonable offer.  Boat will be ready to move today.  A picture of the boat can be seen at ttz1.com under the pawn shop threads.  I will try to get a picture posted up on here as soon as I can.  Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Re: 2005 Ranger Z20 for sale

This is a solid boat and even an idiot like myself, that's not used to driving a boat unless it has a tower and speakers, can handle this thing at 68 all day long.

Electronics have been upgraded with a ram mounted LCX 27 at the console and an LMS 520 up front.  Also believe there is at least another two years of warranty on the motor.

Good luck selling her Mike!

·
Banned
1,799 Posts

This boat is rigged nicely and should move quick at thsi price as well.

If anybody is looking, I highly consider this rig- looks sharp when blowing by the rest of us :cool:.

kp

·
Registered
5,366 Posts

I heard that RR_Procraft was thinking about becoming RR_Z520 but not untill next year. This is a smoking deal though! ;D Beautiful Boat Man, You should have no problems moving it.

·
Registered
462 Posts

You guys are !!!!!! KILLIN !!!!!!! me with this. My wife would cut me in half. Beautiful boat man. Brian :'( :-X :p

·
Registered
5,366 Posts

I'm sure you can make payments. Just call your bank and get the loan rolling! ;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts