Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great condition. Garage kept. Has swing away tounge trailer so it fits into standard size garages. Custom Ranger Boat and Motor Covers. 101 lb. thrust Minkota trolling motor, dual garmin depthfinders, 3-bank pro onboard charger, and Hambry's Keel gaurd. 175 Optimax has 62hrs as of this posting and runs perfect. I use this boat at least once a week, so it does not just sit around. I have taken good care of it, so it will make a new owner proud. I get compliments on it everywhere I go. 512-461-3228 $22,000

·
Registered
7 Posts
I tried to call the number listed for this ad and it was the wrong number/is this ad old/ is this boat still for sell.
Thanks, hope to hear from someone soon.
Regards, Sam.

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Oh, I didn't see the date, I was trying to do the math on an 7 year old boat with 62 hours.

Sam, I would say this boat is sold. Also, if you run across an ad from the French for Louisana and a great chunk of territory on the cheap, it is sold as well I think.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks you gotta check it out / why are these guys showing off those small bass / that was a sweet boat I had already moved some money around and gassed up the truck for a road trip to Austin.

·
Registered
7,725 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Chitown Longhorn, that was harsh are you sure you are not an Aggie / yea maybe Chitown Aggie . Ok Man those are some really nice fish / was that from one day ?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts