Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 2004 BassCat Cougar FTD For Sale

Come on man, you know better than that. I am going to be a pro staffer for Bass Cat out of Central Texas Marine in Waco, as soon as I can move this one. If it all works out I will be getting a new Cat each year. By the way, lets go fishing some time! J

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

He sure is and he is a great guy to work with.  I had spoken to him about getting on his staff, and he went a step further and spoke to the BassCat rep then put me face to face with him.  It never ceases to amaze me how BassCat truely is a family.  Oh, I guess we need to get some money on the way to you, did the mailers go out, I havent received one yet?  J

·
Registered
168 Posts

JR, sweet rig. I bet you will have plenty of interest. IMO best overall rig out there. That is why I drove to Atlanta, Ga to get mine. Rude225HO set the hook "toon" early!

·
Registered
287 Posts

I used to work with him when I was selling tackle. He is a good guy.
I just recieved the brochures Saturday, they should be at the Academy's and Sportsmans in the next few days. The newsletter is coming together as well.
You can always download the forms on line at www.fomcentex.com.
Again, congratulations

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts

James, that is a sweet boat. I thought it was you posting about Falcon.

I pass by your house all the time, and have seen the Cat sitting there.

I live back on Briar Hollow.

EA

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

EA,
Stop by and say hello, I might even have a frosty cold adult beverage for you! or a coke, whichever.  J

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts

Hello JR,

I have thought about stopping by and saying hello many times, and inviting you out to Lake Austin to fish the HHJ with us.

I will come by and say hello and take a closer look at the Cat, as soon as I return to the US.

It is a thing of beauty that boat.

EA

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

EA,
Thanks for the Props on the Cat, and do stop by,  I have fished a few of the HHJ tournies, but it has been awhile.  It sure looked like yall had a great time at the Classic.  I will certainly try to make the next one.  Out of the US?  have a safe trip home!  James

·
Banned
1,539 Posts

I have seen this boat up close and know first hand that James keeps this boat Super Clean it is an awesome boat.

Shoot me a mail when you get back in to town and we will line up a fishing trip.

Take Care
H.H.J.

·
Registered
287 Posts

bassfinder said:
I used to work with him when I was selling tackle. He is a good guy.
I just recieved the brochures Saturday, they should be at the Academy's and Sportsmans in the next few days. The newsletter is coming together as well.
You can always download the forms on line at www.fomcentex.com.
Again, congratulations
James, I was at the Arlington Fishing and Hunting Show this past weekend. Had a chance to talk to Rick Peirce He was a super nice guy and He also told me that Centex Marine was there top Bass Cat seller last year. Not bad for little ol Waco. Will you be at the Belton Boat Show this week. Rick Peirce sais that he will probably be there for Chris? I'll be at Texas Boat World. Stop by if your in the area.
Jeff

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Hey Jeff,
I was good seeing and talking to you at the show.  That was my first time to be at a show looking out instead of looking in, had a great time.   It was also amazing to me to be able to listen to Rick Pierce and how passionate and knowledgeable he is.  I tried to do my best impression of a sponge, but there was just too much imformation to take in on one day.   I will definitely have to make a trip to Mountain Home for a tour.   See you at Travis.  
James

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
There is boat near my home, that kind of looks like that...Do you live near Meadowheath Drive? In NW Austin?  I past a basscat ever day home from work.

Your boat is awesome looking!

I live near two other guys that own Team BassCat boats...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts