Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this is the last boat in my fleet.......and now it has to go :cry:

2003 140d watermocasin 14 foot..............very unique boat, perfect for those hard to reach shollows, but just at home on bigger waters.....BUT don't buy this boat if you want to be left alone at the ramp or on the water......i am forever getting folks to stop me wanting to just get a look at this boat.......Yes you can get "more" boat fot the money, but you cannot find a more prefect boat for those with smaller vehicles and limited storage places....this boat has been amazing for my Wallet, VERY economical......i can run all day on one tank of gas..........heres what you get

2009 Mercury 20hp 4stroke ultra low emitions outboard.........only 6 hours(havent even broke it in completely yet)
2009 Magnum Custom Trailer
New Troling Battery..and wireing
40lb thrust foot controled MotorGuide trolling motor
3000 watt Peak to peak Garmin depth finder
Carpet interior.......
Aireated under seat livewell
Buildge pump
Two custom matched seats.....(i have one removed for when i fish alone)
Interior control panel with deck lighting
(With this new motor shes like a rocket ship)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Re: 2003 WaterMoccasin 140d (14ft)    $4800.00

I've been in that boat several times and it is a great small bass boat and Robert is right...................it gets more looks at the ramp and in the parking lot than my 2009 Z520.  I only wish I had the garage space.....................someone is going to get a fantastic bass boat.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: 2003 WaterMoccasin 140d (14ft)    $4800.00

11203D24361F1D777770450 said:
That is pretty cool looking.  How fast will that thing go?
Thanks.............................its an amazing boat.....about a 3" draft....

Speed..........um.........I'm not supposed to run it full throttle untill 10 hours...got 6hours on it right not but so far, its pretty freezy fast for a boat this size..............................

1 - 7 of 7 Posts