Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 2003 Champion 203 model, with a 2007 250 Yamaha HPDI, (the motor powerhead was replaced in Oct. 2009, current hours on motor is somewhere right at 100 hours.) Minn Kota 101 Trolling motor, 4 bank charger, 10" hydraulic jack plate, 3 new Optima batteries, Lowrance 135 on bow, Lowrance color 335 on dash, and Hummingbird 797 sidescan on dash, also have cover and loc-R-bar. The blue on the trailer fenders was from a boat wrap, left them on to help protect the fenders. Oh, we also bought BRAND NEW SEATS for the boat, and we have brand new windshields for it also. The boat is currently in northern Arizona, but just give me an excuse to drive to Austin, I'll do it.  :cool:

$15,000

Call or email with any questions,
Thanks,
Derek
602-618-7337
[email protected]

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had TONS of calls and emails today, lots of ABF and Austin guys, so thanks for all the interest and looking and spreading the word! I have someone sending a check my way, so the boat MAY be sold. I'm not going to say it's over until I have cash in hand, but it should be a done deal. I'll let you all know when it's over.

Thanks,
Derek

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I LOVE the 206! If I can remember his name and find the number... I had a guy that REALLY wants a Champion...

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
I think I jumped the gun a little on the new skeeter. Still like the skeeter but would have loved to have had this boat. Think you can sell my Nitro that fast?

Great looking boat!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts