Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD

I'm selling my 2001 Ranger 518SVX Comanche.  I'm the 2nd owner.  Bought it in '05.  Garage kept it's entire life.  Immaculate condition.  Yamaha 200 HPDI.  Runs strong. Looks sharp.  Lake & tourney ready.  No one believes me when I tell them it's an '01.

It has upgraded Lowrance color sonar/GPS units (not shown in some pics), 105 ft lb 36V digital Motor Guide trolling motor, 4 deep cycle batteries, 3 bank Ranger on-board charger, hydraulic jack plate, hotfoot, 25 pitch 3 blade tempest and 24 pitch 4 blade trophy stainless steel props, tandem matching fiberglass Comanche trailer, and heavy duty Ranger boat cover.  Also, just put a brand new set of tires on it last month.

The boat is paid for and I have the titles in hand.  Asking $16,900.

Pics:  http://s767.photobucket.com/albums/xx317/TxAg1999/

Email or PM if interested.  [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 2001 Ranger 518VX Comanche

Hey Jeremy,

No kidding. Feels like it's been ages since I've been on the water. I kept thinking life would slow down from work, family, etc and I'd be back to fishing weekly on Austin or Travis. Unfortunately that hasn't panned out during the past two years. Figured it was time to let someone else enjoy it, especially with the cooler fall temps and upcoming tourney trails in the spring.

Hope your doing well. Feel free to stop by the shop anytime to catch up.

-Rich

·
Banned
1,647 Posts

Good looking rig.  Quite a few money fish have been hauled in on that boat.   Sad to see it go but we still have the Rude-Ho to fish out of.  

Someone is in for a nice ride that's been taken care of and has proven itself out on the trail.  

·
Registered
1,897 Posts

7F7B72191C124A0 said:
No kidding.  Feels like it's been ages since I've been on the water.  I kept thinking life would slow down from work, family, etc and I'd be back to fishing weekly on Austin or Travis.  Unfortunately that hasn't panned out during the past two years.  Figured it was time to let someone else enjoy it, especially with the cooler fall temps and upcoming tourney trails in the spring.
Rich, I'm in the same boat as you.  Thought things would slow down and they haven't.  Find myself in the fields or woods more than on the water.  May have the Skeeter for sale soon.

I know your Ranger will make an excellent boat for someone out there.  It's always looked immaculate when i've seen it on the water.  Except for all the fish slime and scales in the live well  :D.

Good luck with the sale and you're welcome to fish with me anytime after that.

Wurm

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks, Rude and Wurm. It's definitely bitter sweet. Thanks for the kind words on the boat and the offer to back seat. I'll definitely be taking you up on that! Good news is that I get to keep the boat without it costing me anything if there isn't someone in the market for it. Would prefer to see someone get to use it more than I do.

-Rich

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Re: 2001 Ranger 518VX Comanche - Pending Sale

Sorry to see it go Rich, but someone will be extremely happy with that boat. Rich takes excellent care of his boat and has always been a joy to fish out of it. Good luck with the sale. ;)

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Boat is sold. Congrats to the new owners. I know they will carry on the winning traditions (or perhaps begin them) with the good ole 518. Lots of good memories with great friends. Look forward to many more new ones from the backseat of great friends' boats. Thanks for all the kind words about the boat. I promise you'll see it around.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts