Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found another boat so I am selling this one. It has been a great boat. I bought it form Fun and Sun in Hurst and I have serviced it here at South Austin Marine. My plans is to take it up to my buddy at Fun and Sun and let him sell it for me but I thought I might post it here first. $12500.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
It may be, but then again with the way things are in the economy there's not alot of banks financng boats these days. I just bough t a used boat and had to pay cash for it.

Have you tried listing on Craigslist and texasfishingforum.com ?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have fished in this boat many of times and I don’t think I have seen a cleaner nicer boat on the market for this price. The boat looks like it is band new. If someone looks at this boat I know you will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is exacltly right on the hours. I even checked with South Austin Marine and they told me there was no way to tell. As the owner of the boat I can tell you that the hours are low only because I don't fish that often and when I do it is local and the lakes around here don't require that much run time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.