Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I am selling our baby.  Unfortunately it has not made it on the water as often as we would have liked to and sitting in storage is killing me.  I'll list the specs but first give you guys a little run down on the history as far as I know it.

We bought this boat two years ago and are the third owners.  I would say that we put it out on the lake about 20 times in those two years, usually choke, lake austin, medina lake.  Very well taken care of, we have not experienced any issues what so ever.  We have been using ring free and Stabil marine fuel stabilizer on every fuel up.  Engine starts on first crank every time.  We have put 4 new greenball tires on the tandem axle trailer, new cranking battery about a year ago.  The only gauge that doesnt seem to work correctly is the trim.  It does come with a blinker style trim on the steering wheel as well as the one on the throttle.  Does not have a hot foot.  Carpet is still in great shape, seats are not torn, does have a little sun damage on middle seat but not torn. Typical scratches but no cracks on gel coat or hull.  Has a keel guard as well.

It came with pinpoint electronics, we have since then added an HDS-5 on the dash and a Lowrance x510c on the bow.  We will sell it without the electronics for $300.00 less than the price if you have your own electronics.

The price is 16,000 firm.  No low-ball offers please. I am not desperate to sell so that being said only serious inquiries please, the boat is worth more than 16k and priced fairly, I do believe.

This boat was garage kept by the previous owner, I can attest to that since I picked it up from his house and verified that.  Since we have owned it we have kept in in fully covered storage unit as well.  About the only thing that gets to the boat now is dust but we regularly clean it.  NO cover with the boat.  

2000 20.3 ft. long Champion 203 elite anniversary edition
2000 225 hp. yamaha vmax motor
2000 tandem axle trailer with LED lights and swing away tongue
Dual console
Rod locker storage system, can hold up to 22 rods, I believe
24volt 82lb trolling motor
3 bank onboard battery charger
Manual jackplate
keel guard
Loc-r-bar storage box lock
hds-5 lowrance with lake insight
x510c lowrance graph
brand new swivel-ease motor support
4 greenball tires (almost 1 year old)

Boat is in San Antonio and can be shown with some notice, I can meet you at storage.

**2ND PHOTO HAS OLD ELECTRONICS ON IT STILL**

·
Registered
14 Posts
If anyone knows if this boat has sold let me know. Trying to get a hold of Hector to see if he sold it or not.

Saw it on Craigslist in SA and here last month, just decided to get back into a boat this past week though. My top three manufactures would be in this order: Champion, Triton, Ranger

If anyone has a line on a good quality 1998-2002 20'-22' boat with an EFI motor send me mail, trying to stay under $15K

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.