Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, my dad has a 2008 --- 20 foot pelican canoe with a  2008  ---  40 lb thrust minn kota trolling motor set on a brand new trailer.  Dont let the pics fool you,  this rig has been used about 6 times since it was new.  The t-motor has about 10 hrs on it total!!  He's asking about 400 dollars for all three,  and the t- motor alone nearly has that price wrapped up.  1 deep cycle bat.  and u have a complete rig to fish just about anywhere.  PM me for an offer on this  rig.  Keep in mind the drawdown will happen again.  Brian.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yo, Skeeterprick, Why do you feel like you need to jump up in another mans post. Since you,ve cast aspersions on my name let me start by asking if Skeeterlance refers to your Johnson.
Since your probably posting from your mothers basement and think that there's no repercussions. Well your probably right but that doesn't make you any less of a putz!

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Yo, Skeeterprick, Why do you feel like you need to jump up in another mans post. Since you,ve cast aspersions on my name let me start by asking if Skeeterlance refers to your Johnson.
Since your probably posting from your mothers basement and think that there's no repercussions. Well your probably right but that doesn't make you any less of a putz!
His mothers basement is flooded

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Trust me when I say, if I hadn't someone would have. I was nice about it even. For your second post making references to my johnson makes me think you have issues. To bring my poor dead mother into this was quite a juvenile thing to do, that's the first red flag for lack of imagination. You wont last long here flying off the handle. Be a man, suck it up, and admit you're a poor sap who has been sucking of the information titty of austinbassfishing.com.
Generally I don't get worked up about repercussions of text on a screen. You act like I called your mother a whore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.