Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 New Zillion SHA 7.1:1 Super High Speed Reels that I took in trade for sale, $200 each. These retail for $250 + taxes, about $270. I am in the Austin area, close to the Cabela's in Buda and can meet anyone locally or ship it to you for $5.

If for any reason you are not happy, I will give you a full refund if you return the reel unused. I have a sold a bunch of stuff on TFF and here with no unhappy customers.

Information from Cabela's website. Link
- Aluminum frame and gear sideplate
- New swept handle and star drag design
- 7 bearings (6 BB + 1 RB)
- Eight-disc, wide-range drag with microclick adjustments
- Infinite anti-reverse

A workhorse baitcaster with a low-profile, compact frame and one of the fastest line retrieves available. Choose from an ultrafast 7.1:1 or a 6.3:1 retrieve ratio. The SHA models pull in an amazing 31.6 inches of line with every crank of the handle with winding power to spare. Both models boast six ball bearings plus a roller bearing. The exclusive swept handle is closer to the rod's center allowing for efficient retrieves with less wobble. Free-floating, perforated aluminum spool starts faster and spins longer giving you superior casting results. The locking bayonet-mount sideplate allows you to switch out spools quickly. Magforce®-Z automatic anti-backlash system applies brakes to the spool as it reaches maximum speed, and is adjustable to match your fishing skills. Eight-disc wet drag with precision click adjustment. Aluminum guard plate protects finish on top of reel. Rigid aluminum frame and handle-side sideplate firmly support the drivetrain. Soft-touch grips.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts